This report provides a detailed analysis of market and technology of concentrated photovoltaics. It identifies dominating regions, evaluates the competitiveness of CPV compared to conventional PV and delivers detailed forecasts for the future deployment of CPV. In five-year forecast it looks at how much of these installations will take place for each technology and region. By leveraging IHS’ industry leading research, the report provides full explanation of drivers and barriers affecting CPV manufacturing and market growth, as well as detailed pricing scenarios.
The user of this report will be able to address multiple areas of need including: market sizing, growth potential, understanding the cost dynamics in the CPV market.
- 1. Introduction, Scope and Methodology
- 2. Technology Overview and Applications
- 2.1. Introduction to PV
- 2.2. Overview of Concentrated PV (CPV) Technology
- 3. Market Drivers and Forecasts
- 3.1. Market Drivers
- 3.2. The Future Development of CPV
- 3.3. Calculating Competitiveness: The LCOE Model
- 3.4. CPV vs. Conventional PV
- 3.5 Forecasts for CPV
- 4. Industry Overview and Market Shares
- 4.1. Industry Overview
- 4.2. Leading CPV Suppliers
- 4.3. Company Profiles
Senior Analyst, Solar Demand
Karl Melkonyan specializes in market research and analysis for power & energy. His responsibilities include primary and secondary research of photovoltaic markets and solar companies...